WANT TO BE A MINER?
Sasol Mining is providing an exclusive opportunity for permanent mining employees to develop their careers.
We are looking for enthusiastic, determined and technically minded young employees to participate In our Learner Miner programme.
The programme is carried out in Secunda and Sasolburg. We will train, develop, and assist you in becoming a qualified miner. Once qualified, your training credentials will be accredited by the South African Mining Qualifications Authority.
What is expected?
- Full commitment and participation on the training programme
- Be prepared to work underground
- A positive attitude
- Meet all passing standards on both theory and practical test
- Obtain a permanent Blasting Certificates for fiery mines within 18 months following Practical training.
To apply for this opportunity you need:
- Grade 11 pure Mathematics (E symbol/40%) OR N2 Certificate with pure Mathematics (E symbol/40%) not Mathematic Literacy
- English/Business English (pass)
- Commitment to complete and excel on training programme.
Apply Before: 7 June 2019.
SMS MINER to 33162. It will take a maximum of 9 SMS at R1,50 each.