PLEASE NOTE THAT NO APPLICATION WILL BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT A CV, CERTIFIED COPY OF ID, MATRIC/EQUIVALENT AND/OR RELEVANT QUALIFICATIONS
South African Airways Technical is looking for young male and female South African citizens to apply for their Apprenticeship/Learnership training programme.
- Medically fit
- A SA citizen
- Aged between 18 and 35 years
- No criminal record.
Minimum Essential Requirements:
- Passed Grade 12 with the following subjects with a 50% OR L4 symbol on both Mathematics and Physical Science
- Passed N3 with the following subjects with at least a 50% pass on subjects: Mathematics, Engineering Science, I can communicate in English.
THE FOLLOWING TRADES ARE OFFERED:
- Aircraft Mechanical: Maintenance of Airframe and Power- plant
- Aircraft Structures: Maintenance of the Aircraft structures
- Aircraft Welding: weld, repair aircraft and engine components, plasma spray, heat-treat, manufacture parts, tooling per manufacture and repair
- Aircraft Spray Painting: corrosion prevention, repair of paint coatings, application of protective coatings and paint decoration of interior and exterior of an aircraft
- Aircraft Trimming: manufacture, repair, inspect and maintain all types of aircraft interior components a maintaining of survival equipment
6.1. Aircraft Electrician – maintain electrical system in a variety of aircraft
6.2. Aircraft Radiotrician – maintains repairs, troubleshoots and tests all the radio, communication and navigation equipment
6.3 Aircraft Instruments Mechanic- install, adjust, test, maintain and repair instruments, compass swing and passenger service units.
NB: Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only and will be subject to interviews, psychometric and medical assessments; background and security clearance as part of the selection process. Should you not hear from us by the 24 July 2019, take that your application is unsuccessful. Applicants are advised to apply using their permanent address, as psychometrics and interviews will be taking place in all provinces.
PLEASE NOTE THAT LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Please hand-deliver a detailed application form, CV & Grade 12 school certificate / N3 certificate, ID documents, other tertiary or N qualifications to SAAT SRO Gate, Jones Road Kempton Park.
Outstations Only: [email protected]
Closing Date: 24 June 2019 @ 15:00.