We are looking for real people who want to do exceptional things and take our projects to the next level.
Why our Graduates choose AVI
- Exposure and practical learning in a working environment
- Encouraged to be involved and think of alternative solutions to real issues
- Constant mentorship, guidance and support
- Presents with the opportunity to contribute to meaningful projects
- Accountable for delivering quality.
What makes you exceptional?
- You like analyzing and are solution driven
- Comfortable working in a team
- Passionate about continuous process improvement
- Eager to make the most of unique opportunities
- Your goals are to contribute, make a difference and be an achiever.
What will you enjoy doing
You will be involved in various projects to gain in-depth knowledge of process optimization and effectiveness. Working closely with the Engineering Specialists, you will be participating in projects to identify efficiency issues and suggesting functional solutions. In addition, you will be involved in quality control, labour analysis and gain skills of the core concepts of continuous process improvement.
What we want from you
- Able to travel to other NBL sites when required
- Any vacation experience or part-time work.
How to Apply
|Industrial Engineering Graduate (JHB)
|Electronic Engineering Graduate
|Industrial Engineering Graduate (KZN)
|Electrical Engineering Graduate (Heavy Current)
|Quality Assurance Graduate
|Mechanical Engineering Graduate (Marine Engineering)
|Mechanical Engineering Graduate (Secondary Process Engineering)
|Supply Chain Graduate
Closing Date: 31 August 2019.