Programme: Graduate Programme 2020
Location – Country: South Africa
Location – Province: KwaZulu-Natal
Location – Town / City: Durban and Johannesburg
About the Programme
- Toyota invites graduates to share in a journey aimed at producing future leaders through its exciting Graduate Programme
- Toyota is based in Durban and Johannesburg, with the opportunity of a structured journey with wide career progression in various sectors
- The Toyota Way Pillars of Continuous Improvement and Respect for people are the foundation of the Graduate Programme which strives to develop excelling individuals through a combination of 70% on-the-job development, 20% classroom training and 10% mentorship.
What do we offer?: 2 year development programme starting February 2020.
How do we support you?
- Rotation – Incumbents are exposed to a variety of disciplines and projects
- Training – World class TOYOTA learning and problem solving concepts
- Employee Assistance – Access to a wide variety of services such as: Study assistance, Car benefits , Relocation, Competitive salary packages, subsidised canteen facilities and Employee health services
- Performance Management – Competency and value driven performance management system aimed at developing future leaders.
What we look for?
- Individuals who are agile learners and who are committed to self-development
- Individuals who demonstrate leadership qualities
- Individuals who share our values
- Individuals who share our passion for change and improvement
- Applicants must be in their final year of studying or have completed a qualification in one of the following qualifications and disciplines.
Qualifications: National Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics and Industrial engineering
- Human resources
- Information technology, Computer science, Information systems
- Accounting, Finance, Economics, Marketing
- Operations Management.
About Us: The Toyota Way Pillars of Continuous Improvement and Respect for people are the foundation of the Graduate Programme.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here.
Closing Date: 12 July 2019.