Position: Plant Operators x79 (Generation Division) Various Power Stations
Vacancy type: External/Internal
Task Grade: T06
Area of Speacialization: To operate plant in accordance with laid down instructions and procedures.
Business Unit: Various
Reference Number: 500089325MH
- NQF1/ Abet 4 (IEB) (Internal) or
- Grade 12/ N3 with Maths and Science plus NQF1- National Certificate in Power Plant Auxiliary Systems Operations.
- 1 year’ Eskom Learner Plant Operator experience.
Skills and Competencies
- Integrity and Honesty.
- Process Plant
- Competent to operate one plant.
- Communication Skills
- Computer literacy.
- Operate an allocated plant
- Oversee Learners
- Form part of the fire and rescue team as required
- Perform any other legitimate activity as required
- Conduct basic chemical analysis
- Conduct chemical dosing operations.
“If you have not been contacted within 28 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.”
“Eskom is committed to equality, employment equity, and diversity. In accordance with the employment equity plan of Eskom and its employment equity goals and targets, preference may be given, but is not limited, to candidates from under-represented designated groups. Eskom reserves the right not to make an appointment to the posts as advertised. Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply for positions.”
How to Apply: Apply Online Here.
Closing Date: 28 June 2019.