Company: South African Civil Aviation Authority
Reference #: Communications Intern
Contract Type: Contract 12 Months
Location: Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
The SACAA is taking applications for the 12 months Internship Program in the Communications Department. Graduates with Communications/PR/Marketing/Media Studies or related field are invited to apply.
Job Functions: Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Strategic Communication.
- Graduates with Communications/PR/Marketing/Media Studies or related field qualifications are invited to apply for the 12 months Communications Internship Program
- The Communications Intern will be afforded an opportunity to gain work experience in the Communications Department
- The Successful Interns will receive a monthly stipend of which it will not cover costs for Travel and Accommodation
- The SACAA will process applications as soon as possible
- If you have not heard from us within 90 days after your CV has been received by us, please consider your application unsuccessful
- Employment equity candidates will be preferred
- “All SACAA appointments are subject to S98 of the Civil Aviation Act, 13 of 2009 and all successful candidates will be subjected to security vetting”.
Requirements: A Degree or Diploma in Communications/PR/Marketing/Media Studies or related field.
How to Apply: Apply Here.
Closing Date: 24 June 2019.