Categories: Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain.
- Basic problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Team Player
- Self-motivated and self-starter
- Flexibility with a commitment to learn, but moreover willingness to work
- All candidates must be able to work under pressure
- Candidates must be innovative, professional, honest, ethical and a great listener.
- A valid South African Identity document
- An active Bank account & SARS number
- Matric/Grade 12 certificate with Mathematical & Literacy
- Must be willing to work long hours
- No experience required
- Learnerships are available for young people who have completed school, college or learning at other training institutions. You must be older than 18 and younger than 34 to be eligible for a learnership
- Certified copies of certificates and ID documents.
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Pepsico Learnership Programme