Learnership , Limpopo Phalaborwa- Town
Applicants are invited from suitably qualified unemployed youth residing within the local community of Ba-Phalaborwa to participate on the Murray & Roberts Cementation Health, Safety & Environmental Learnership Programme.
The Learnership is offered over a duration of six (6) months and includes the following part/full qualifications, core and elected skills programmes:
Core Competencies: –
- National Certificate Health, Safety & Environment (NQF Level 2)
- Health & Safety Representative Skills Programme
- First Aid Level 1, 2 & 3
- Competency B Skills Programme
- Basic Fire Fighting
- Working at Heights.
Elective Competencies: – One of the following Skills Programmes;
Skills Programme – Trackless Mechanised Operator:-
- Utility Vehicle
- Load Haul Dumper
- Drill Rig.
Skills Programme – Engineering Servicemen:-
- Basic Electrohydraulic
- Hand Tools
- Hot Work
- Power Tools
- Basic Component Replacement & Services.
Skills Programme: – Basic Construction Hand:-
- Intermediate Rigging
- Basic Steel Fixing
- Shutter Hand
- Concrete Mixing & Placing.
- Grade 12
- Must currently be unemployed
- Have good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Must reside within the local communities of the local Ba-Phalaborwa communities
- Must be medically fit to work in a underground mining environment
- Must not have a criminal record
- Preferential: Valid Driver’s License.
The closing date for applications are Friday, 12 July 2019.
How to Apply: Apply Here.
Please visit our website on www.palabora.com/training_opportunities.asp to view full advert and apply.
Only applications from candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be considered.
Palabora Mining Company is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment.
Vacancy Type: Temporary.