Location: Cape Town.
About the programme:
- 12 months:
– on-the-job learning
– technical training
– professional development
- A genuine role offering exposure to the following divisions:
- Full support provided in the form of ongoing training and tailored workshops for personal and career development.
- Applications open: 11 March 2019
- Applications close: 11 August 2019
- Only South African citizens are eligible
- Programme location: Cape Town
- Applications are considered holistically and not purely on academics.
Supporting Documents required:
- South African ID
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Full academic transcripts.
Who should apply?
- Applicants who are passionate about pursuing a career in asset management
- Applicants who have completed an undergraduate (or post-graduate) degree within the last 3 years
- We have a particular interest in the following degrees:
– Actuarial Science, Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Information Systems and Computer Science, Investments, Mathematics and Statistics
- Applicants with a strong academic track record at school and university (including Grade 12 English and Core Mathematics).
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Investec Graduate / Internship Programme.
Closing Date: 11 August 2019.