As a Graduate at Munich Re of Africa, you will be expected to:
- Take part in Soft Skills and Technical training
- Be participate in cross-divisional project teams
- Participate in Company Business Projects(where applicable).
Munich Re will offer:
- Work / Life balance
- Great working environment
- Competitive remuneration
- Training and Development
- 12 months fixed term contract (with a possible 1 year extension).
Your profile We are looking for the following graduates:
- BSc Actuarial Science (Min. 4 CTs)
- BCom Accounting/Finance
- BCom Risk Management
- BA Communications
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management/ Logistics or Procurement
- Students graduating at the end of 2019
- An excellent academic record
- Individuals who are driven and passionate.
A team player who relates well to people from different backgrounds and cultures, with good interpersonal and communications skills and the ability to share and transfer knowledge.
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Munich Re Graduate / Internship Programme
Closing Date: 31 July 2019.