The course is earmarked to equip learners with skills and knowledge that will enable them to perform optimally in their current jobs as well as creating access to further learning and development opportunities. The Successful candidates will enter into an 18 month Learnership Agreement. All selected employees will be expected to commit to a work-back agreement.
- Matric Certificate
- Relevant Line manager/supervisor’s recommendation letter is compulsory for participation
- Must be able and willing to work through theoretical learning component and follow schedules and process for practical learning to obtain qualification.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Attend classroom training
- Complete practical assignments in the workplace
- Submit a Portfolio of Evidence for assessment and moderation
- Display keen interest in self – development and commitment to successfully complete the learning program.
How to Apply
Closing Date: 23 July 2019.