APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAMME (SERVICE SETA) 2019/20
Necsa Learning Academy Apprenticeship Vacancies
Necsa Learning Academy would like to extend an invitation of Service Seta Apprenticeship Training Programme for Mechanical fitter, Electrician and Instrument Mechanician.
Necsa Learning Academy (NLA) is a nationally recognised and accredited skills development centre focused on professional and technical skills development.
- Full N2 Engineering certificate with relevant trade theory.
In addition to above minimum criteria candidates must also meet the following requirements:
- Technical knowledge
- Must be able to work in a team
- Assist in building a high performance culture
- Appointments to these positions are dependent on successful completion of saeening protocols, such as being declared medically fit, security clearance, qualification verification, and technical assessments.
- CV’s must be accompanied by a certified copy of identity document and certificate
- The successful applicant will be appointed on a section 18.2 on a three years contract
- Successful candidates will receive formal training and on-the-job training at Necsa
- Preference will be given to Employment Equity Candidates
- Only South Africa citizens will be considered for these opportunities
- No late application will be considered
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candicates only
- No deviation to the maximum criteria will be accomodated.
For any enquiry regarding the advert you can contact Shielah Molapisi 012 305 3304.
All applications must be submitted by 18 June 2019.
If you have not been contacted within a month of the closing date of this advertisement, please consider your application unsuccessful.