Pre-screening and psychometric evaluation may form part of the selection process. Short listed candidates will be requested to attend a panel interview. Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 14 days may consider their application for the position to be unsuccessful.
Sibanye-Stillwater is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment.
A limited number of positions are being offered to local community and labour sending areas for a full time study and opportunity in line with Sibanye’s business needs in the following disciplines:
- BSc / BEng / BTech Mining Engineering
- BSc / BEng / BTech Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- BSc / National Diploma Metallurgy/Chemical Engineering
- BSc /BEng Geology/Honours
- BSc Finance
- BSc / BEng / BTech Survey
- BSc / BEng / BTech Rock Engineering
- BA Human Resource Management.
The appointee should:
- Currently registered University students with proof of registration and latest academic record
- Have a Grade 12 Matric Certificate with University Acceptance (Mid-year results will be provisionally considered if currently studying)
- Have the minimum university acceptance APS of 23
- Achieved a minimum of at least:
- English 5 (60 %+), Mathematics 5 (60 %+) and Physical Science 5 (60 %+)
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre.
Following will be required as part of the applications process
- Application Forms may be obtained from the Sibanye Stillwater website as well as from the Intranet.
Preference will be given to:
- Applicants from local communities and labour sending areas.
Interested parties should complete and submit the standard job application form to:
HR Contact Person: Esme Atherstone
Recruitment Contact Person: Bantshiwang Tau
Contact Number: 014 495 0925
How to Apply: Apply Here.
Applications Close: 30 July 2019.